Rotherfield School Council
School council will meet once every half term to discuss the ideas, decide on the most effective ways to change and improve the school and then talk to the people who can help to make it happen.
School council regularly share news and information about new initiatives and the important things which are achieved.
Together we can help Rotherfield Primary School to continue to grow and succeed.
1. To allow the children at Rotherfield Primary School to have a voice
2. To help the school and community to become a better place
3. To help to improve learning in the school
4. To raise funds for the school and selected charity organisations
All School Council members must:
• be respectful and listen to others
• contribute or participate actively in meetings
• follow the school rules and be role models to other pupils
• model good behaviour at all times
• be polite and courteous to others
• not refer to specific individuals or groups during discussions
• use their position on School Council to support and develop their school and to help others in our community