Our uniform was inspired by designs from pupils, and the final design voted on! We are Rotherfield! Wear it with pride!
We believe uniform is a really important part of our school identity.
We love uniform because:
Uniform stops children from being pressurised or feeling different because they do not have a certain label or brand to wear. It is a social equaliser!
It is easy for parents in the morning – there is no argument about what to wear!
It helps identify children quickly when they are out of school. This helps our teachers find us quickly – so helps to keep us safe!
Our uniform can be purchased Rough Cuts, 16 Chapel Market, Islington, N1 9EZ , or online at: http://www.roughcutcasuals.co.uk/
Friends of Rotherfield will be holding school sweatshirt and cardigan sales until Christmas. Please see the weekly newsletter for dates and times.
Our Uniform consists of:
- A maroon school logo sweatshirt or cardigan
- A plain white polo shirt(with collar), these can be purchased cheaply from high street shops
- Grey trousers or skirt (grey jogging bottoms, sports trousers, or jeans are not permitted), these can be purchased cheaply from high street shops
- Plain black trainers or shoes
- In the summer red checked dresses can be worn if desired
- Plain black or maroon headscarf(if you want your child to wear one)
PE uniform consists of:
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms if it’s cold.
- A plain T shirt
- Black trainers or plimsolls
- No football or sports kits to be worn