Our uniform was inspired by designs from pupils, and the final design voted on! We are Rotherfield! Wear it with pride!
We believe uniform is a really important part of our school identity.
We love uniform because:
Uniform stops children from being pressurised or feeling different because they do not have a certain label or brand to wear. It is a social equaliser!
It is easy for parents in the morning – there is no argument about what to wear!
It helps identify children quickly when they are out of school. This helps our teachers find us quickly – so helps to keep us safe!
Our uniform can be purchased Rough Cuts, 16 Chapel Market, Islington, N1 9EZ , or online at: http://www.roughcutcasuals.co.uk/
Friends of Rotherfield will be holding school sweatshirt and cardigan sales until Christmas. Please see the weekly newsletter for dates and times.
From 2022, we will providing second hand uniform at very limited cost in line with national guidance. Please contact the office for details.
Our Uniform consists of:
- A maroon school logo sweatshirt or cardigan
- A plain white polo shirt(with collar), these can be purchased cheaply from high street shops
- Grey trousers or skirt (grey jogging bottoms, sports trousers, or jeans are not permitted), these can be purchased cheaply from high street shops
- Plain black trainers or shoes
- In the summer red checked dresses can be worn if desired
- Plain black or maroon headscarf(if you want your child to wear one)
PE uniform consists of:
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms if it’s cold.
- A plain T shirt
- Black trainers or plimsolls
- No football or sports kits to be worn